Image Makers Photography Club in Truro, Nova Scotia is holding its 35th Harvestfest Photography Competition and this year we are going digital. Image Makers has updated the competition in a couple of ways to reflect the changing way we share photos today. You will find changes in the age limit for students, a new category for more advanced photographers, and the student category is now free. The contest is open to Amateur and Advanced photographers.
Categories are as follows:
- The colour “Pink”
- Digital Creations (see website)
- Open (see website)
- Under 18 years of Age – Open subject up to 4 images
- Advanced Open – Open subject up to 4 images
(An explanation for all the categories can be found at here.
Entry Limit: A total of 4 images per entrant with no more than 1 entry per category with the exception of the Under 18 and Advanced Open.
Entry Fees: $5.00 per image (Under the age of 18, is free)
- July 01, 2015 – Contest Opens
- September 18, 2015 – Contest Closes
- September 30, 2015 – Presentations 7:00 – 10:00 pm in the cafeteria of Truro Junior High School
- Private Judging prior to September 30, 2015
For full details and contest rules, visit this page or contact Brian Russell at 897-0131